Karolina Khatkevich was born in Cyprus on the 25th of July 1983, in diplomatic family. She draws since her childhood with various materials, developing the imagination.
At the age of 14 she is admitted to the school specialized in water colors of Sergey Andriyaki. Within six years Karolina paints water color still life’s, portraits, landscapes and nudes. In 2002 she admitted to school of interior design of “Detail”, finishes it in 2003 and continues training in London, at a well-known school of the Decor of “KLC”. Joins the International Creative Union of Russian artists in 2005. Karolina Khatkevich was working in London for a well-known interior designer Celeste Dell Anna.
Karolina practices private interior design since 2010.
Worked for three years since 2013 as a chief architect in huge Russian architectural bureaus. In 2013 repeatedly acts in programs on TV and makes her own interior design projects. Along with a water color painting, Karolina with enthusiasm uses oils in landscaping, still life, portraits.
In 2015 enters into Alliance of Artists of the Sergiyevo-Posadsky area. At present is making her own private art master classes in Russia and abroad,
In 2016 joins the International Academy of artists led by the honored artist of the Russian Federation Pyotr Stronsky. Participates in the international exhibitions in Russia (in the Manej, the Central House of Artists, private galleries). A number of works are published in catalogs and art magazines. organizes exhibitions.
Participant of the Russian and international exhibitions:
- “Pyotr Stronsky and students” in the building of Presidential Property Management Department of the Russian Federation, Federation Council of the Russian Federation and the State Duma of Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation (2012);
- An exhibition of the International academy of culture and art together with the Ministry of Culture of the Moscow region “We remember your feet, the soldier!” in the Crocus Expo (May, 2015);
- The international art symposium in Serbia. (2014)
- The international art symposium in Slovakia “the Boshatsky valley” (2004).
Bright, expressive landscapes with ancient castles, hills and valleys, the mysterious and beautiful country, and also some water color “reflections” were presented on mentioned exhibitions. Pictures are in private collections in Russia, Luxembourg, London, Monte-Carlo, Boston, Switzerland.
- Master of management (MGIMO of the Russian Federation, ICN NANCY)
- Master of Architecture (MGAHI of V. I. Surikov);
- Languages – French, English, Russian – fluently, Italian – speaking.